- BERRIES FOR BEAUTY: Blueberries, strawberries & blackberries are all super high in antioxidants. The beauty of antioxidants is they can protect your skin from the inside out by guarding your cells from damage. Eat them as a snack, blend them in a smoothie or add to you morning.
- GREEN BEANS-Wind back the clock and stock up on foods like spinach, kale, broccoli and romaine. All of these contain vitamin B, E and C, as well as antioxidants that help fight off free radicals. They’re also one of the top sources of beta carotene, a powerful antioxidant that helps repair and renew your skin to give it a youthful glow.
- ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS – Fish like Salmon, Tuna and Trout are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which are essential ingredients to baby soft skin. Omega 3 fatty acids are widely known to help soften dry skin by holding in moisture, which helps decrease the look of wrinkles and plumps up skin.
- EGGS – Eggs are widely recognized as a great source of protein, however it is also an important component for clear skin. Eggs are a good source of zinc which acts by controlling the production of oil in the skin, and can also help control some of the hormones that cause breakouts.
- AVOCADO– Avocado contains ‘good’ fats which are essential to a healthy diet and a smooth complexion. The monounsaturated fats and Vitamin E help soothe red, irritated skin, whilst Vitamin C helps fight inflammation.
- WATER – It’s no secret that water is the holy grail of health. Our body weight is made up of 70% water, so in order keep healthy, we need to stay hydrated. When the skin is properly hydrated, it looks fresh and radiant. Drink at least eight glasses of h20 a day and notice the difference in your energy levels and complexion.
- GREEN TEA – When we aren’t drinking our eight glasses of water a day, we should be having a cup of tea. Green tea is full of antioxidants and contains polyphenols which help to reduce the signs of aging like wrinkles and lost of skin elasticity.